Here is what happened in Tuesday’s episode of Chaotic, I know it’s late, sorry!
This week on Chaotic, Britney Spears’ UPN reality series, viewers were exposed to several more up-close kisses, a couple border patrol guards and a surprising marriage proposal. (Related item: Read a recap of last week’s episode)
Just picture her in the Viking helmet: Britney sings a little opera in the latest episode of Chaotic.
Once again, here are seven new things we learned about the pop star’s glamorous life:
1. She likes Spanish archways. “This is how I want my house to be when I get a house,” Spears says as she gestures toward the ceiling of her rented home in Madrid. (By now, her architectural dream may have come true.)
2. She does a mean Paula Abdul impersonation. In one brief, inspired moment, Spears delivers her rendition of the American Idol judge’s hit, Straight Up. Unfortunately, the singer barely gets through the chorus before she collapses in giggles.
3. Opera? Coming right up. “That was kind of cool,” Spears and Federline say after the singer leans out her hotel room window and belts out a couple operatic notes to folks on the street.
4. Britney’s bus is clean. Federline says Spears “freaked out” a bit after officers at the French-Spanish border stop and begin to search their bus, but the trouble doesn’t last long. “That’s got to be a boring job,” Brit says of the officials, adding, “At least I get to dress in tight outfits.”
5. You don’t need clothes to operate a video camera. In one scene, Federline points out that Spears (behind the camera) not only isn’t wearing any clothes, but several men happen to be sleeping inches away from her on the tour bus. “They don’t know I’m naked though, baby,” she tells him.
6. Brit is “fascinated with fountains.” Upon seeing a fascinating fountain, she tells her driver to stop the car, gathers a handful of coins and runs toward the water. “I won’t say what the wish was, but it came true,” she says.
7. Kevin didn’t propose. Nope, last night it was revealed that Spears popped the question — and she did it during a long flight to New York. “It came out of left field and kind of slapped me in the face,” Federline says. Nevertheless, he said yes.
Coming next week: The couple gives viewers an inside peek at their surprise wedding.
Source: USA Today
They got the proposing part wrong though, as we all know, that wasn’t revealed last night, we’ve known it since last year when they announced it! Also, rememeber, Britney proposed to Kevin and he said no because he didn’t think it was right for the woman to ask the man. So then Kevin asked her and she said yes.