Download The VMA Performance Video

Written by admin. Posted in Comeback

You can now download Britney’s performance at the 2007 VMAs which aired 2 hours ago in high quality (100mb) at this website.

If you prefer to not download such a large file, don’t forget you can still stream it here.

• theoklitos

Its good to have her back!!!! it wasnt her best performance, but i thing its a warm up of what’s to come. She was away for more than 3 years…. watching her on stage again, lights up the old flame. a flame of hope that the BRIT we know is here to stay…

• kim

I love it!!

• kim

YA, she’s come back. This’ just a warm up.

• Canwen

it’s heard that Britney’s letting down performance is also because of the rude insult on her babies of Sarah Silverman. Britney was real upset about it.She once threatened that she quit at once and cancel the performance just b4 she was onstage,having heard the bitch insulting her and her babies..

Poor Britney … We should keep on supporting her =)

• paulina poland

her performance sucks 🙁

• Lottis

If it’s true what Canwen says, it makes so much more sence, cause admit it, it was not a great performance… It felt like she didn’t want to be there and she had no energy, not at all how she usually performe!! Yes, it was a very rude insult..not funny! But I’m sooo happy she’s back! And I love her single! And it’s not her fault this performance was so hyped, with Chris Angel and everything..too much expectations on her! She was probably nerveous…Go Brit! I still love her and her music, wish her the best!

• missy

Thanks for sharing this footage!
    She looked sooo uncomfortable, I couldn’t help but feel bad for her the moment she stepped out on stage. She seemed VERY distracted by the audience. It was probably obvious to her right away that everyone was critical of her new figure. Their immediate reaction could easily be blamed for her lack of effort. Very sad. That could not have helped her career or her mental state.
    Maybe her “come back” was something she was pressured into. 🙁

• Canwen

let’s help Britney to gain back her reputation.
    Go to different forum and tell others the main reason of Britney’s poor performance.
    Let’s blame for the BITCH Sarah Silverman ….

Support Britney 4ever

• tom

Britney,

I love this new song! My wife and I watched your performance, I think people are forgetting that you are a human being. I thought you looked GREAT! How many 25 five year olds look this good…. WOW ! I think that the beat of the music lends itself to a slower more contured movements. The Britney songs we are used to are usually like jerky movements and pop here and there. This song was move smooth movements. I think this is why people are saying things about her movements. LET’S GIVE HER A CHANCE, please! Britney needs her fans and the performance was good I thought.

Britney made a good first step let us help her keep it up!

• tom

I say we should reach out to Britney and help her feel better about things! I watched the replay at least 10 times this morning and the choreography of the dancers was very neat! She did what she was supposed to and she looked very smooth with her movements that what style music it was. Let’s all help Britney! I will definately buy the new CD because I love her sound no one else has that sound anywhere. She is very much like Elvis with her unique style and sound. SHE WILL BE GREAT AND IS GREAT!

YEAH BRITNEY YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE SOUTHERN BELLE!!!!

YOU ROCK

• tom

I also her that she had to cahnce the routine at the last minute if that is the case then she did excellent for sure! I wonder why they couldn’t clear the magician performance. I mean with it being Vegas and all you expect a magic show somewhere. I don’t think that was fair to Britney at all.

• tom

I also hear that she had to change the routine at the last minute if that is the case then she did excellent for sure! I wonder why they couldn’t clear the magician performance. I mean with it being Vegas and all you expect a magic show somewhere. I don’t think that was fair to Britney at all.

I missed a few keys in the previous message

• jass

she was okay i mean what was wrong with the performance
    i did not like sara silver whoever she is the way she was talking about brit and her innocent boys i mean that is just so mean of her

• z

you people are frickin retarted! Go sarah silverman! britney is a trailer trash whore who has just begun to show her true colors to the world, with the example of her fabulous parenting skills (HAHA), her drunkin vag flashing, drinking to hide her embarrassment, and please please please do your performance with the beautiful shaved head You Freak!

• marisa

i feel really sorry for her i just wanna give her a hug and tell her everything is gunna be alright got that comedian i could beat her up!

• Emmanuel

How bizarre. Why do people hate her so much? She’s just a performer. If you don’t like her performancs, singing, or whatever she does show related then comment on that. That’s acceptable. But what’s up with all the personal attacks? We don’t even know her on an personal level. We only know what the media provides us with. Have you noticed that most of the negative media/info we get is from tabloids? Are we living in a tabloid age?

I feel that people were sort of down on the performance because they expected too much. what did they want her to do? Fly around on the stage naked? Do backflips in high-heels? Do splits? Look like she did 5 or 6 years ago before she developed into a woman and had kids? I like her new shape. It still needs to be worked upon imo, but she that will happen if thats what she desires.

As far as not wanting to perform? If she didn’t really want to perform, then she wouldn’t have gone out on stage. There were a number of reasons that she could have come up with. Anyway, while the performance could have been better, I think everyone should realize and remember that it’s been years since she has given a musical performance. We should also try not to forget about all the drama that has gone on in that time. How long would it take you to recover from the negative events that she has experienced? Break-up? Divorce? Addiction? Stress? Rehab? Legal Battles? Negative media? Lies and accusations?

• termeh

it’s so amazing.. i can’t understand what people said..they can’t understand that ” she needs more times” to shape her body, to fix her dance, to be a QUEEN again. she is the best. i love her :*

• iqhbal

Hi britney i love you you is best

• Download The VMA Performance Video BritneySpy com Your Online | Cellulite Creams

[…] Download The VMA Performance Video BritneySpy com Your Online Posted by root 9 minutes ago (https://www.britneyspy.com) Comment by paulina poland monday september 10 2007 10 58 am i would like some info on revitol reviews my experience with revitol products britneyspy com your online britney spy is powered by wordpress Discuss  |  Bury |  News | Download The VMA Performance Video BritneySpy com Your Online […]