Kanye West Disses Britney AGAIN

Written by admin. Posted in Comeback

Not everyone is dying to see Brit’s VMA comeback performance later tonight. Just ask Kanye West.

“Honestly, I really don’t care,” he told Us Saturday at Rolling Stone’s 40th Anniversary bash at Las Vegas’ Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. “I don’t give a f–k about Britney performing.”

So who does the ever-so-humble hip hopper, 32, think should hit the stage instead?

“I should have opened the MTV awards because ‘Stronger’ is the number one album in the country,” he said. “It just shows you that you have to do s–t to get ratings, and maybe they feel like they will get more ratings with Britney.

“Britney’s song isn’t as good as ‘Stronger,'” he went on. “This is some bulls—t, and I don’t really care.”

Bitter much?

Source: Us Weekly

Is he the dumbest person alive? Someone just shut him up.

• marius

OMG! What a fucking looser!

• kully

Hey im from the UK too, ill be watching it tomorow nite, but a member on exhale found a link to mtv brazil, it starts at 22:00 brazil time, so thats 2am UK time, its a live stream, theyre not showing the pre show, just the award show im guessing, and i think it only works in 56k, its not great quality, but its better then nothing, this is the link http://mtv.uol.com.br/mtvcast/

• Brittany

It’s true, she doesn’t deserve to open the show. Who even knew she was still doing music? It’s all about what people will talk about tomorrow not about true talent. Her performance sucked. It looked like she was performing for the first time, not like a multi-platinum artist. She just needs to sit down somewhere. I’m ashamed to share a name with her!

• rukallstar

i respect kanye for giving his honest opinion. why does he have to support briney. she’s the loser

• CeeCee

I agree with him. Especially after her terrible performance. Everyone else pumped up the crowd. She zapped the energy from them.

• Darline

I think Kanye needs to shut the fuck up. He’s a ugly cocky ass muthafucca and someone needs to put that nigga in his place…which is below the fucking floor. GET A LIFE KANYE. And don’t be mad cuz Britneys betta, fuck who says othawise.

• margaux

hey…shut up kanye…you loser…ugly and hella stupid!!!lol…britney is the best,whatever happens!!!we don’t know you kanye!!!we don’t even know your fuckin’ music…it definitely sucks!!!get lost kanye UGLY west!!!

• kim

Britney !!! I love u!!!
    Kanye he just jealous.

• kim

Britney she did it well.

• jay

i agree with kanye’s opinion.brit should never perform that song in any awards night again.it was horrible.poor brit.

• BJ

poor kanye…very immature…

• thick and sexy

SAY IT WITH ME 1….2….3….HATER

• Ashlee

i would have to say kanye is just an arrogant little shit!!! I mean who has the guts to say before a performance to the public, that it should be him singing out there coz HIS song was better and not her, that is the most selfish thing i’ve ever heard. GET OVER YOURSELF YOU WOMAN!!! yours songs suck, i’ve never even heard of stronger LOL. It would rate alot higher being britney because EVERYONE wanted to watch to see how she performed(even though it wasnt the greatest!!! she still tried

• [email protected]!c bOy

he’s just bitter as a black choclate have u ever tasted those kinds of choclates ? well don’t , they sux like he does I never listened to his songs and never will be and gimme more is way better than his song stronger I watched a little bit of his performance he may dance but he can’t sing thnx god that rihanna walked in at his performance and sang Umbrella wosshhhh she saved his ass , he should be thankful he was asked to perform at the VMA’s … he’s so arrogant I hate such ppl they sux and won’t last and finally I’d love to say I hope the best for britney and hope her come back will be powerfull and the leaked songs from her new album are awesome I listen to them daily and they jsut rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk especially “been a while” and ohhhhhhhhhhh kanye here’s a msg to u, u arrogant fucker “it’s britney bitch” so dnt judge her

• big Sam aka big scrilla

Not a brittney fan. But am a fan of kanye’s production..but on the real TEXAS is on the rise. So step or get steped on.. …..Crime Pays ent….