Pics Of Britney's "Gimme More" Performance At The VMAs

Written by admin. Posted in Comeback, Pictures

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

Click the thumbnails to view the full versions.  Thanks a lot to Britney-Portugal.com!

• Adriana

i love britney but her performance was not what i expected, but you kno i’m sure her next one will be more britney* dances and all….I was really disturbed with amy silvermans gestures especially the one about britney’s babies..i mean come on why is it she has to bring innocent babies in her “pathetic jokes” i was disgusted and i would have slapt her if i was brit…i am a mom as well and that is not cool..amy deserves it…

• marius

She looks stunning in a few of those 🙂

• kim

I love it very much!!!
    She did hit the nite.
    She’s Very powerful singer.

She was awful. She either gave up trying to lip sync or just forgot she was supposed to at least attempt to look like she new the words. I don’t think she realized how difficult a comeback would be after years of taking it easy and partying. Don’t get me wrong. She’s still beautiful, but she’s definately not the same Brit from 4 years ago. She looked totally wasted. tripped up at least once, and moved like a grandma. She also should not be wearing that outfit again anytime soon. It’s sad to think it may be over for her…Sorry Brit & all your fans. It’s not happening this time.

• kim

Emm… i’m agree her outfit not matched .
    But, the song’s great.
    and Britney did it well.
    Remember, this just new started point for her.
    times will prove.

• Pig farmer

What a slut. Real disgrace.
    She was once a wholesome kid.
    No good now.

• Paula

I love Britney…but yesterday…I could really sense her fear. She looked like a scared puppie. I could tell she must have been soooo nervous backstage and afraid of what everyone would say afterwards. I want to think that it was only because it´s been a long time since she last performed in front of so much people. Either way, I loved the song! I´m expecting much more Britney attitude for it in the future. BRITNEY, ARGENTINA STILL LOVES YOU!

• Katey

Are there anybody who love it? It isn’t a good performanc…She did payback again. I don’t understand it, because the coreography wasn’t difficult and She can sing…THEN WHY DID SHE THAT? Everybody was laughing on her because It was pathetic…I love Britney but It’s too much to me…

• CJ

OK so it wasn’t the most active of performances. BUT she has, by the looks of things, got her body in shape to stun and LOOKED GOOD. She also sounded as good if not better than I remember having heard over and over the songs of the past on CD which are all from a sound booth and not live. SO leave her alone and either support or SHUT UP.

• Frederick

I still love her – This performance was really bad and I feel really bad for her but I love her, support her. I have been a fan saince 1998 and will not give up on her. Love you Britney!!!

• Christie

The performance wasn’t the hottest in her history, but it would have passed if it was Hilary Duff up there! Ppl were dust expecting more!Of course she seemed distracted! She just overheard Sarah Silverman rehearsing her lines dissing her and her children. I’d be upset too! I think she could have gone with a classier outfit, but I don’t htink she’s fat at all. She actually has meat on her frame, Hollywood!!!

• tom

I say we should reach out to Britney and help her feel better about things! I watched the replay at least 10 times this morning and the choreography of the dancers was very neat! She did what she was supposed to and she looked very smooth with her movements that what style music it was. Let’s all help Britney! I will definately buy the new CD because I love her sound no one else has that sound anywhere. She is very much like Elvis with her unique style and sound. SHE WILL BE GREAT AND IS GREAT!

• Stu

She looks ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD! Wow! People say she is fat, which is lame, cos she really does look so good! And without meaning to be crude… she has the best butt ever!! :p

• T

I don’t see that big deal of everyone on the radio saying oh Britney she looked chunky…she had 2 kids and still looked good enough to wear that she didn’t look awful maybe they need to look on the streets and see what some of these girls wear that really don’t need to be wearing what they are.

• julie

I thought her performance was really cool . It’s the first thing of hers that I have liked. I think the “critics” panned her and would have no matter what, then people follow like sheep. Notice how fast those “reviews” came out. It was the camera person’s fault for not cutting away when she was supposed to be saying the “This is Britney” part at the beginning, it’s almost like it was intentional.
    I’d like to see the bodies of some of those so called writers who remark on her figure. Also there is a double standard for women and men, it makes me sick. None of the male performers work half as hard as the women or have so many unreasonable demands made on them.

• Kienya

WHAT… THE… FUUUHHH!!! Umm… yeah… let’s start at the top, shall we? No. 1 – hair. I’ve seen many a bad weave in my day but [email protected]! Come on, Britney. That b!tch CRAZY! She could have came down to the Atl and paid someone about $50 (I know she isn’t broke yet) and got her hair hooked up. That mess was ridiculous! I would have done her hair for free if she could get me to Pharrell, lol. Anyway, no. 2 – body. I’m not gon lie. Her body looked ok. She doesn’t have the same one as she did when she was younger but it looks ok. I mean it looks good to have had two kids. I’ll leave that alone and get to no. 3 – singing. Ok, she never could sing. She has always lip-synced and we all know it. But even the recorded voice sucks so whaever. How you mess up lip-syncing I just don’t know but apparently the great BRITNEY was able to do so! We’ll get off that and go straight to no. 4 – dancing. WOW!!! She managed to mess that up too! In my opinion, dancing was all she was good at for pete’s sake! That was some of the worse dancing I’ve ever seen in my life! I had to look at the encore just to make sure I wasn’t just seeing things. Sure enough, I wasn’t. She can’t dance anymore. I’ve never really liked her beacuse I’ve always felt she was extremely overrated but I did think she was able to do choreography well. Oops, looks like she won’t be dancing again (hopefully)! No. 5 – overall performance. I dont quite understand how you have your backup people out do you when you’re Britney Spears. So wonderful, so great, Ms. Princess or Pop (which is really a joke). You would never see Justin’s people out do him. Lloyd, Chris Brown, Michael Jackson (who’s old but still be gettin it), Cher and Madonna (which neither of them dance), Omarion, Usher, Mya, Janet Jackson, Ciara, and whoever else would never have ANY of their people out do them!!! My advice i after s this: let it go. Britney had a nice ride. But after you’ve had two failed marriages, two kids, bald headed to bad weaves, no underwear to bad dance moves you should just stop. LET… IT… GO!!! To anyone who has a problem with my comments, I really don’t care what you think just like you don’t care about what I think. Reading some of the posts you people left makes me think did y’all watch the same show I watched. Even 50 Cent (with his retarted a$$) looked at Britney like she should go away and we all know he’d do anything! Britney, if you ever by any chance ever read this, please listen: clean yourself up, go home to your kids and live. Not just for yourself but for your kids! I’m done with it. You know what?! I figured it out. She didn’t really start goin down until she started messin around with Kevin. That’s kinda what she gets I guess. You took another woman’s baby daddy/man away and really thought it would be ok. Nope! It’s karma people! Oh well, Britney! That’s what you get! Ok now I’m done.

• Kienya

I just looked at the performance again for kicks! That b!tch needs to stop! I think it was a joke performance. She meant it to be funny. Now she’ll cry again when they talk about her on t.v and sh!t. Whatever, honey! She needs to STOP!!!

• Kienya

Her moves were to simple for her to mess up like that. Britney, darling, STOP IT I SAY!!!

• sue

so sad

• Ronee

Dear Britany – I can only wish this note would find it’s way to you. I think about what you go through on a daily basis and I pray for you. I pray that God will put people around you that you can trust, people that will continue to lift you up and not put you down. Everyone seems to have a comment, unfotunately judging seems to be the thing that most people are great at. Given any opportunity for a persons life to be exposed you would find many skeletons waiting for a good headline that would sell a lot of magazines and add to the fortune of someone else’s pocket and also add to another persons pain. We all make mistakes when life has us by the throat. I believe that any person at any time can be caught by mistakes and heartaches that lead us down a path that we never thought we would be.
    Most people are watching you, that’s your job. You entertain, but right now I pray that you realize that it’s okay not to entertain us. It’s okay to be human. It seemed like the awards show you realized that too. Your career and life are not over. I believe they are really just beginning if you want them to. You have beautiful children and you are beautiful as well. What someone paints of you does not dictate who you are. Only you dictate this. Fight hard and don’t give in to the pain of dreams that might have not ended up the way you wanted them to. There are other ones waiting to come true!

• Jodi

Ronee has it right! Thank you for looking at Britney like a human being who needs a break. Kids are really really hard! Especially when you feel like your freedom has been taken away and she is a very young Mom who had her babies sooo close together, which is grounds for Post Partum Depression in and of itself and she is a single Mom. And she doesn’t speak to her own Mom anymore. She is obviously trying to deal with her problems with drugs and alcohol. Which will numb her for awhile but it will all catch up. And that will only happen when she is READY. So everyone should just bite their tongues. Don’t any of you remember that old saying “If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all” ??? I agree she needs a wake up call in a big way but all the criticism will only hurt her not help her.

• Muzette

Everyone should realize, Britney just came back from a long respite; having children, a divorce, and just an all around hard time. I feel that for her first big performance, she did well. She fumbled a bit, but she was scared. I feel she tried hard to recover from the start of her performance. I am not a hard core fan, but I like her music and can appreciate her willingness to come before millions of people and start over from where she had left off. I can only hope that the criticism many have uttered will not discourage her from moving forward and learning from this experience.

• Wildflower

i want Britney back!.. I have 4 of her albums!!!..please Brit please!!!
    and I agree with Muzette

• diego

britney you is bealtiful,I LOVE YOU
    my love you

I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

MY IS BRAZIL BYE:DI.CRAZY.TOXIC-100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%YOU

• Tanya

All you haters should remeber this. She has sold more records than most. So she had a bad year who doesn’t. Besides she has an amazing body better than most who don’t have kids. She’s been out of the performance world for a few years I’m sure I’d be timid to be at my first appearance in two years. When her fifth album comes out everyone who is bashing her now will probably be the first to buy the album!

• Margo

The performance is good. I don’t understand why most people are displeased with it.The outfit is amazing. She’s got nice tan, very nice make up I’ll probably agree that her hair extensions might have been better, these look a bit like those to wipe the floor with but the whole look of hers to my mind was good anyway. The song is ok as well.Why did she not dance a lot? Maybe if the fact that she’s been on drugs is true she didnt take a dose before performing to get her going. No human-being has got as much energy without taking drugs as she did before when being on stage. So if she’s going off the thing then maybe that explains the “laziness” on the stage.
    But then are we not all tired yet of everybody running all over the stage and jumping on it? there’s gotta be something new and different after all!