"Gimme More" Is A Worldwide Hit On iTunes

Written by admin. Posted in Charts, Comeback

The ringtone of the song is also #4 in America.

Congratulations to Britney and of course to Danja for producing it!

If you live in a country where it’s available on iTunes, don’t forget to buy it.

• Audio book musings » Blog Archive » “Gimme More” Is A Worldwide Hit On iTunes

[…] Dan Colman wrote an interesting post today on “Gimme More” Is A Worldwide Hit On iTunesHere’s a quick excerptBritney’s single “Gimme More” has made it to #1 in Australia already on iTunes! It’s #2 in New Zealand and #9 in the US. The ringtone of the song is also #4 in America. Congratulations to Britney and of course to Danja for producing it! … […]

• Aisha

This is the song of the year hands down. Rihanna and Fergie got nuttin’ on Britney. Even being at the lowest point in her personal life, Britney is putting out awesome music. Just imagine what lies ahead for her as she gets her personal life in order. WOW.

Dan, thanks a lot! U really made my day. I was waiting for the time when gimme more will be no.1 in any one country so that i could boast to my friends. australia…great! One small favour, dan…Do u know who the video director is for this song? Its so confusing…wikipedia says at first it was jake nava, then it was jake safarty, then its jake nava again. all of a sudden, they just removed that update. I am sooooo hoping the video comes out soon!!! Danny, luv yah! Britneyspy rox!

• daVid poland

Gimme more is the best song of the year!! Beat and her vocal are so exciting. But I still don’t know why Jive don’t want to release new video?? They made hugh mistake… I cannot wait longer!!!!! I think I’m gonna die without Britney’s video:( I like U Britneyspy.

• Canwen

Congratulations, Brit.
    Let’s keep on supporting Britney by buying her new single on itunes and requesting this song at different radio stations

This is great, i can’t to see where it gets in the UK. I’m gonna buy it soon as it does, i’ll also get the physical single aswell. I love you brit xoxox

• Danny

prem, nobody knows who the video director is yet… at first there was a rumour that it was jake safarty, then it changed to jake nava, but neither of them has ever been confirmed

hope that helps 🙂

• Canwen

Keep on requesting [Gimme More] at the radio stations ….

• sweetcheries

i love her song i had her song on my page with 2 of diffrent kinds and they where kiss kiss by chris brown he said she said by ashley tisdale an much more hits and it was my favorite could’nt stop playing it GO BRITTNEY …!!!!=] =] =]

• sweetcheries

vanessa hudgens sucks ……lol ok emma watson taylor swift and paris hilton rock my world and brit …….in other words i dont like vanessa i guess….cuz… i just dont no offensse vanessa fans ….does anybody know why v and zac broke up …..no one knows except them any ways brit YOU ROCK GO BRITTNEY HOPE YOUR CARRER GOES WONDARFUL ALL MY BEST WISHES AND MAY GOD GUIDE YOU=]