What Will Britney's Album Be Called?

Written by admin. Posted in Blackout

The album is out in less than six weeks and we still don’t have an official title or cover! So far the two rumoured titles are ‘Piece Of Me‘, ‘Blackout‘ and ‘It’s Britney, Bitch‘.

Which of these would you prefer? Or make up your own title in the comments section and explain why you think it would be good.

• heidi

Pieces of me reminds me of ashley simpsons cd so I hope brit stays clear of that one. I do like black out but I think she should go with something deeper maybe my side or torrmented maybe even something like neglected ( forgive the spelling errors please ) oh how about self aware I really like that

• Katrina

I think Blackout is an awesome title and very symbolic of Britney starting over and doing things on her own, her way… I love the sound of it. Its very sexy. Piece of Me (rumored second single) is an OKAY name. If the song is as incredible as is being said by those that have heard it, maybe its not a bad name, but it does sound like Ashlee Simpson’s song from 3 years ago, which was a pretty big hit, so I think Britney should stay away from it… Whatever it is, its going to be the biggest album of the year, if Gimme More’s success on the charts is indicating!!

• yooo

it should be called Unpromoted, b/c shes doing absolute crap to promote it :/, so sad. the album’s gunna be so hot, but it can only go so far, without appearences from her. SHE NEEDS TO SCHEDULE HER SEXY ASS APEREANCES ON TRL, LETTERMAN, SNL, REGIS,and etc ASAP!!!!

• Katrina

She will promote it. Her fans need to calm the heck down. One thing Britney is, is a smart business woman. That is shy she fired her manager, estranged herself from her controlling family, and pushed away the hanger on around her.. Its best for now that she stay out of the limelight, and then make the round right near the album release, be on some talk shows, shoot some magazine covers. The tabloid coverage of her already risks overexposure, so the more she stays under wraps, the more the mystery builds, and the more people focus on her music (and not her personal life). She needs to stay out of the limelight for a few weeks..

• mia

Pieces of Me is good. Gimme more sounds like paparazzis want more of her or fans have been waiting for her comeback & wants more of her. Baby boy (you deserted me) seems about KFED deserting her. So the songs in the album seems like they are pieces of her…or pieces of her feelings…

• Michael

“Blackout” doesn’t remind you of Brit. On the other hand “Piece(s) Of Me” is TOO simple. The best titles for me are “The Return” or “Britney… Again”. Especially the 2nd one cause it reminds me of “Oops!” & “Britney” albums.

• sean-paul

centre of attention 🙂
    lol
    from gimme more second verse 🙂
    lol;]

• André

Britney ist the Best!!!!!!!

• white_lighter

i think she should call it “

• Jasper

it should be called: The Return or Integrity.
    Piece of Me sounds so normal, not Britney.
    Blackout is a cool name but not 100% a name for a album of her.

So I think: The Return or Integrity or STRONGER.
    the song from the Oops album. If you hear that song and what she sings
    it’s cool to name her new album Stronger ????

Britney I Love U
    God bless you
    Kiss from europe (Holland/Amsterdam)

• huhu

STUPID BRITNEY WHORE.

• LoLo

FUCK OFF HATERS!!! WHAT R U DOING IN A BRITNEY FAN SITE IN U WANNA SEE HER DEATH???? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U!!! BRITNEY IS BACK, FUCK YA’LL HATERS…SHE’S NOT GONNA DIE!!!

PD: DONT WISH DEATH TO PPL CAUSE IT WILL COME TO U FIRST, DUMB ASS!!!

• G

I think an awesome title for the album would be ‘The Rebellion’
    From her song “Rebellion”. For the last year, everyone has been saying Britney is rebellious, so i think that would be a good title. It’s like, Britney rebelling over all the crap everyone says about her.

• kaSra

i think ” piece of me” is better than the 2 othere . LuV U brit

• kaSra

i think “piece of me” is better than the 2 others .LuV U BRIT

• Anni and Katha from Germany

We think that It´s Britney Bitch or Piece of me would be the right title for the new Britney Album !!! But we have to wait ….

Please visit our Homepage

Hugs and Kisses from the IntheZoneofBritney team

• Nina

I think the title of the album should be “u didn’t kill me, u make me stronger” or “Renaissance”.
    That are deep titles.

I like the idea of the album being called ‘Piece of Me’ or ‘It’s Britney, Bitch’, although the latter is similar to the upcoming Nicole Scherzinger album ‘Her Name Is Nicole’. I also really like ‘Rebellion’ as a title,i wonder if Rebellion will be on the album, i can’t wait to hear it. xoxox

• Ely

Hi I think the tittle of the album should be The Return or Britney…is Here
    Hugs for everybody

• jake

It not be called “blackout” because its a racially offensive word.

• Noah

I think good titles would be:

It’s Britney bitch! (definitly my favourite one)
    Strong enough
    Oops, Britney again
    Me against the World

What I don’t like the album beeing called is “pieces of me”.. Sounds like an album of some Popgirlie..
    I don’t really like the sound of “piece of me” by the way.. Sounds way too computerized and i don’t like the beat..

• ndsmall

if i were to choose a title for the one and only britney spears, i would definetly have to consider her time off, what shes been through in the last couple of years, and her comeback…. thats a hard one, but i would consider these:

Repartee
    Retaliation
    Lady Of The House
    Recognized
    Blow Off
    Discombobulated

what ever she chooses will fit like a glove. she is a very intellegent business woman with stature and knows what she wants. looking forward to the new stuff.

• Amanduh

Its Britney Bitch is an amazing cd title. I think it gives it alot of attitude and it sounds amazing. Britney spears is amazing?! And i love the song gimme more its my favorite song, and i think that if she called it “its britney bitch” it would just be awesome?!

• charlie

IT’S BRITNEY, BITCH!
    that is what it should be called! she needs to re-claim her FIEROCITY! and that will do it!

I like It’s Britney, Bitch! better than the other two. it should so good in her gimme more song and i think it would make a great album title.

• christina

“Its Britney’s bitch, im back. want a piece of me?”

My friend tommy wants it to be It’s Britney, Bitch! too. He doesn’t like the other two at all.

I’m sheena’s little sister Mandy and I like “It’s Britney Bitch!” and I don’t like “piece of me” cuz it sounds too much like Ashlee Simpson’s CD. I don’t like “Black out” at all either cuz i just don’t. And all you Britney fans, Britney is the best! And I think everyone should like her she’s the best! Well bye bye.

PS:: Remember she’s the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Eve

I like Britney, she have something special,i would be wery happy if she would be strong and dont mind another persons, who is tallking bad things.