Another Assistant Sells Britney Out To A Tabloid

Written by admin. Posted in Legal Matters

britneysellout1.jpgFor three of the most turbulent months of the pop star’s life, Kalie Machado was a constant by Britney Spears‘ side.

Plucked from a hairdresser’s assistant gig in December 2006 to serve as Spears’ personal assistant, Machado, 23, soon found herself a featured player in Brit’s daily soap opera, a drinking companion and shoulder to cry on.

Now living back in Northern California, Machado tells Us all the heartbreaking details of Brit’s breakup with Kevin Federline, and how Spears, 25, even desperately tried to win him back.

“She wanted so badly to have the father of her babies. When Britney thought about Kevin not wanting her, she would bawl,” Machado tells Us. “She would look at Sean and Jayden and say, ‘Where’s your daddy? I need help. Where’s your daddy?'”

And Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, were with Spears when she and Federline had their final fight, something Machado says Spears felt she was tricked into. After following him to New York with their sons, “She stood up for herself, and it kind of backfired,” Machado recalls. “That was what [Federline] wanted.”

Unable to move on, Spears hung her wedding dress in the bedroom of her Malibu home. She also kept framed photographs of she and K-Fed all over the house. “She would ask, ‘Why did he do this to me?'” Machado tells Us, adding: “It just made her crazy and depressed.”

Source: Us Weekly

• Stu

Come on brit stop letting these assholes walking all over you

• phil

Its time brit rips these people a new one ,instead of them riping her one

This article doesn’t really make her look bad. Really makes her look more sympathic. Especially to women who have been tricked and hurt by jerk offs like Kevin. Of course most people well try to use it to talk crap instead of be sympathic. The bastards. Either way her personal life shouldn’t be on display for everyone like this. It’s not the business of everyone in the country. This is also US Weekly we are talking about here so no telling how credible it is. Things could have been added, taken out of context, or stuff left out, or just made up completely. I hope Britney gets through all of this soon.

• Laura

I agree with Clifton. I think it shows her ina more sympathetic light.

Clifton hit the mark, thats is soo true. I love Britney xoxox

• j-me

I, uh…I think her story’s bullshit. Wasn’t Britney the one who wanted the divorce? Remember, like a year ago, when his album was coming out and she, I think, sent him a text message about the divorce or something? His lawyer kept saying that the divorce took Kevin by surprise. I’m just wondering why none of these “journalists” seem to remember all of that (conveniently).

• Stu

Good news people Brit taking this bitch to court for breaking a discloseure aggreement seems shes not taking shit from nobody

Go Brit you sexy minx!!!!!!!!!!

Blackout to be no.1