Happy Birthday Britney!

Written by admin. Posted in Personal Issues

birthday.jpg

Today Britney is celebrating her 26th birthday! Let’s hope this year brings her more joy than the last.

Britney went out last night with her friends, Sam and Ali, to an event in LA to celebrate (pictured above). More pics coming up…

• BunnyRabbit

Happy Birthday Britney!!! 🙂

• Francesco

Happy Birthday Brit!! Love you!!! :):):)

• Ali Yazdanijoo

Happy Brithday Britney Spears
    I Love U
    I Have a best wish 4 u

• rux

happy birthday Brit!!

• TeamBritneyLA

Hello, I am the Team Britney Los Angeles Moderator. I’m not sure if you have heard of us or not, you can check out our page at:

Well we are having a download day to wish Britney Spears a Happy Birthday and a Wonderful upcoming Holiday. The download day is today and we’ll be downloading “My Only Wish (This Year).” It would be great if you could post something about it on your site. The song is currently #37 on the Top 100 iTunes Holiday Songs. Here’s our graphic for the Download Day:

Thank you very much!

• Jon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY! Best wishes to ya,,, and team brit la! ive already bought it on itunes!! wooooo! lol, that would be great if she could get to number one on the holiday tunes but its a lil to late to be telling us today was the download day,, and as for the graphic,,, u coulda used sumthin more festive!! !!! how about do ANOTHER download day, but be sure word gets around EVERYWHERE in advance 😀 thatd be great!

• Kyle

Happy Birthday Britney. Wow u r only 26!! That was the age that Madonna actually got her first big break at.. and look at all you’ve already accomplished… Wow.
    Let this year be stellar for you.. Let’s get Blackout on top of the charts again, get another few #1 singles from the record, and show the world that you are the one real super star in the music industry

LOVE YOU!!

• sean-paul

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY
    have a good one
    and let 2008 be a better year
    love u !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE U HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY! AND I CAN’T WAIT TIL THE “PIECE OF ME” VIDEO COMES OUT I KNOW IT’LL BE GREAT!

• DeimanteLT

DO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOUR DAY WILL BE THE BEST OF ALL TIME, WITH ALL THE BLASSING AND HAPPINESS YOU DESERVE, TOGETHER WITH YOUR LOVELY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! YOU ARE ALWAYS GONNA BE MY NO 1 SINGER!!* GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS!*

• Christina

Happy Birthday Britney. Luv u Sheena, kisses

I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, BRITNEY!! YOU’RE THE PRETTIEST, MOST-GIFTED ARTIST I’VE EVER SEEN AND YOU HAVE GAINED SUCCESS TWICE THE AMOUNT OF SIMILAR MUSIC ICONS WHEN YOU’RE ONLY HALF THEIR AGE!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!

• Hozay

What’s wrong with that hair there’s like a rats nest in it LMFAO! just shave u head again britney cuz ur hair is nasty

Happy mutha fucking birthday Britney! This year will be much better. I can feel it.

Hey Britney, sorry i didn’t mail you yesterday but it was my birthday as well, yay, me britney were born on the same day, although i was born 4 years later. Love ya brit xoxox

• muza12

My dear Britney happy birthday! Likely there are no such words to tell as I strongly you I love and we love I respect! It has begun 8 years ago, but I about what I do not regret! Is on the ground such people, which roads to us one existence, which that they it they! Britney-you such little man! I wish your so much good luck, how many you ????? to other people, and in a particular-me! I wish to wish your of simple female good luck! And it at you is in 2 small essences which I wish health!
    Britney-you the greater clear head, despite of everything! Remain always itself! Go further, it is more courageous on the vital way, and, we the present fans yes simply good people near to you always will support you! There is nothing more dearly for me, than your radiant smile! Smile more often! You bring to me so much pleasures and happiness, that you do not represent! Let the angel-keeper preserves you! I wish you all most the best my legendary, great singer and mum Britney Spears!!! You always are and will be for me the sample!

• Kim

Britney, Wish your life can be better than just sorrow.
    We Love You.
    Britney.
    Love ya.

• nooshin

hi britney.i’m nooshin from iran,shiraz.i really love you & i have all your pics.you have a lovely face & voice.happy birthday to u.plz reply me on my given email.plz send more pics of your babies.i love u so much.with best wishes for u.kiss kiss kiss

yea def. everyone PLEASE vote for “Blackout”, some group called Girls Aloud is beatin Brit right now, i’ve never evenheard of them and they are beatin Britney, come on that’s just so ridiculous, Britney deserves to win this, “Blackout” is a AEWSOME album, so please everyone vote for it. THANX to everyone who does. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will get “Blackout” back to beatin those Girls Aloud peeps if it’s the last thing we do. RIght all u Brit fans!