More Info About Jamie Lynn's Pregnancy

Written by admin. Posted in Family Matters

jamielynnspears.jpg

Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16-year-old “Zoey 101” star and sister of Britney, tells OK! magazine that she’s pregnant and that the father is her longtime boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.

“It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected,” she says. “I was in complete and total shock and so was he.”

Spears is 12 weeks along (3 months) and initially kept the news to herself when she learned of the pregnancy from an at-home test and subsequent doctor visit, she told the celebrity magazine, which hits stands in New York on Wednesday and the rest of the country by Friday.

“As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn’t tell anybody,” she says. “Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone’s opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me.”

Spears broke the news to her mother, Lynne, just before Thanksgiving, the magazine says.

“She was very upset because it wasn’t what she expected at all,” Spears says. “A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive.”

Lynne Spears, already grandmother to Britney’s young sons, says: “I didn’t believe it because Jamie Lynn’s always been so conscientious. She’s never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby.”

She says her actress daughter, the telegenic heroine of the popular Nickelodeon series “Zoey 101,” has known Aldridge for years and began dating him in high school.

Jamie Lynn plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana – “so it can have a normal family life.”

The third season of “Zoey 101” wraps up Jan. 4.

“I haven’t spoken to (Nickelodeon) personally, but they have always been so great to me over the past years and have given me so many opportunities.”

What message does she want to send to other teens about premarital sex?

“I definitely don’t think it’s something you should do; it’s better to wait,” she says. “But I can’t be judgmental because it’s a position I put myself in.”

S0urce: OK! Magazine

What really sucks about this is they are somehow gonna blame Britney for this. Say she’s a bad influence. Now if I recall correctly wasn’t Britney married and in her 20s when she got pregnant. Doesn’t sound like a bad influence to me. Only people to blame for this is Jamie and her boyfriend. It’s there fuck up and no one else’s. And even though I don’t give two shits about Jamie other then her being Brit’s sister I’m still excited to see what she’s gonna have. I also feel sorry for her. Cause you know the judgmental, full of it public is gonna talk mad shit about her for this. I know she mad a mistake but she doesn’t deserve to get dissed by a bunch of uppity idiots who are really no better themselves. Some of which have done the exact same thing Jamie has done.

• Frederick

Jamie Lynn Spears will probably get through with this strong. This is such a shock but I think Jamie Lynn is going to take a break for a little while and raise her kid, and I think she will stay out of the lime light for a little while. Good Luck, Jamie!

We love you.
    jamie-fan.com
    🙂

JAMIE WUZ REALLY THE INNOCENT 1 (AND I WUZ SHOCKED WHEN I HEARD DIS BUT DIDN’T FIND IT SUPRISING), BUT 2 ME SHE STARTED CHANGEIN WHEN SHE STARTED ZOEY 101. THE TRANSFORMATION 2 SEX TART BEGAN 4 her.

IT WONT BE LONG B4 SHE GOES THROUGH WUT BRIT IS GOIN THROUGH. NOW THEY CAN’T EVEN HELP EACH OTHER. NEXT TIME USE PROTECTION. JAMIE’S BOYFRIEND IS LIKE 19 OR 20 YEARS OLD SHOULDN’T HIS ASS B IN JAIL….PEOPLE ARE SAYIN THEY’LL BLAME BRIT. I DON’T THINK THEY’LL BLAME BRITNEY. SHE HAD NOTHIN 2 DO WIT IT. BUT I DO BLAME BRITNEY 4 BEIN SEXUAL AND PROVOCATIVE @ A YOUNG AGE (16 TIL NOW) AROUND JAMIE WHILE SHE WUZ YOUNG. BUT DIS IZ SAD. I HONESTLY BLAME DERE MOTHER. WUT DA HELL WUZ LYNN THINKIN 2 LET HER DATE A MUCH OLDER GUY. 3-5 YEARS APART HIS ASS SUPPOSE 2 BE IN JAIL 4 HAVIN SEX WIT HER. IT’S ILLEGAL…. CONGRATS THO BUT… SHE’LL B A KID RASING A KID WHICH IS NO WAY 2 LIVE…… HELL NEITHER ONE OF DEM ATTEND SCHOOL… SO THEY NEVA LEARNED

I hope Jamie doesn’t go through the type of stuff Britney is. At least if she does Britney can help her through it some. Of course Britney is still trying to get through it herself. It’s good she decided to raise it in Louisiana. Quite honestly I think Britney would do the same with her kids if custody and Kevin wasn’t preventing it. Maybe sometime in the future Kevin will fuck up and lose complete custody. That will be Britney’s chance to get em away from LA. And I don’t blame the mother. You can’t always blame the parent for the kids fuck up. Teenagers are stupid. Yes letting for date a guy whose 19 or 20 wasn’t good but even if the guy was 16 this would have still happened. Teenage boys are really horny. And Mimi you kind of contradicted yourself. You said no one will blame Britney then you blamed her. Well it sounded that way to me, and I do take things the wrong way sometimes. And I don’t blame Britney for being sexual and provocative at a young age. There’s nothing wrong with being proud of your body plus it’s not like she was sleeping around and getting pregnant. Like I said this is Jamie and her boyfriend’s fuck up and no one else’s. Also Mimi can you please stop with writing in all caps it’s kind of annoying. Not trying to piss you off just saying try not to do that please.

• Frederick

They will treat her the same way they treated Britney probably, and make Jamie Lynn bitter.. look at what they did to our Britney. She is much bitter now, with Kevin Federline pissing her off and the photogs, she became bitter.. very.

• Danny

Her boyfriend is 17.

• Whatever

Britney does NOT need to be involved in “helping” her sister through this, she is a fuck-up parent obviously. And can you imagine having an Aunt Britney?! Poor child. I think Jaime will be 100% better parent than Britney; hell, my big toe is a better parent than Britney. I do blame the mother partly though; she let her 16 year old daughter, who obviously is not an adult at 16, LIVE with her boyfriend. What did you think was going to happen? And you never know, she could have been on birth control AND using condoms and being as responsible as she could be, but when things are meant to happen, they happen. Nothing can stop it. And I don’t see why you kids are being so judgmental against Jaime. Did you ever think that she might excited about this child and its not just a “fuck up”? No. You can’t even see past the nose in front of your face. Like I said, my money is on Jaime being a wonderful mother, the complete opposite of her sister. At least she probably has the common sense not to drive with her infant on her lap.

For once i agree with somethin u sad “whatever” they shouldn’t eb so judgemntal against Jamie. yea she prolyl is excited, scared but excited that she’s havin a baby, and it wasn’t a “fuck up”, maybe a lil mistake since she’s young, but not a “fuck up”, and yea while i’m sure she’ll make an excellent mom, brit is a great mom too though, so shut up about that, and leave britney the damn hell alone, glad ur at least on jamie lynn’s side cuz i’m almost as big a fan of hers as i am of brit’s. LOVE YA JAMIE and good luck with the baby honey, i hope u and casey are excited about the baby, and i know u’ll make a wonderful parent and i hope he’ll will too, but i don’t know really anything about him so i dunno, but i’m sure he will, and i’m sure he’ll at least try if he loves u enough.

Mimi ur a fuckin bitch, i’m tired of ur fuckin ass too, but i will not let u or anyone say anything bad about either birt or jamie lynn, so i’ll comment to ur comments if i wanna, and there’s absoluelty nothin u can do about it, so hahahaha.

• Christina

Um. MIMI, dont fuck w/ my g/f u got it. and Sheena is def. right, u dont know what the fuck ur talkin about. and what did ms. toxic (ME)
    say about disrespectin my g/f. 2day is her b-day, so please respect her. Or u’ll have 2 deal w/ me. and u dont want that 2 happen, cuz I have some long ass nails,lol.

• Jon

Yesterday, when i first heard the news, i admit i was shocked, Jamie being the innocent lil girl on nickelodeon and whatnot, but now ive been hearing about it so much it really doesnt matter anymore that shes 16 n pregnant, Mimi does have a point saying “thats no way to live” cuz think about it, shes 16..shes a teenager and its hard sometimes to raise a kid at 16, but jamie has a supporting family to help her take care of her child so it should be alright. Everyones worried about her keeping her job and lynnes book and britneys reaction (i was too at first) but lets just hold up a minute and let everything get over being shocked and get a grip on whats goin on! lol, JAMIES PREGNANT, ITS HER DECISION TO KEEP IT NOONE ELSES, LEAVE HER ALONE FOR A WHILE DAMNIT! ITS PROB A REAL HARD TIME FOR HER FAMILY SO JUST GIVE EM SOME SPACE.

(THIS IS NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS ANYONE IN GENERAL)…and as for britney HOW IS BRIT RESPONSIBLE FOR JAMIES PREGNANCY?? was she there at the time telling jamies bf to not wear a condom…did she tell them to have sex??? NO , i had a feeling some people would say sumthin about brit being responisble but its just not!

• chris crocker

what 16 year old goes to live with a boyfriend?! she’s still a kid and i guess her mother isn’t a very good mother if she’s letting her child live with a boyfriend…

oh well… you know what they say, babies having babies, what a sad sad world.