Alli Sims Talks To Us Weekly About Britney

Written by admin. Posted in Custody Battle, Personal Issues

Britney Spears’ cousin and former assistant Alli Sims says the troubled pop star is “not crazy,” but she’s worried about the singer’s new beau, paparazzo Adnan Ghalib.

Despite paid offers to dish on Spears, Sims has stayed out of the fray. She has never commented on the singer before and wants it known she was not paid to talk. She breaks her silence to Us Weekly in its latest issue, on newsstands now.

“I do not think Adnan is a good person,” Sims, 26, tells Us. “I think he only has bad intentions. He has given me a weird feeling and creeped me out. I wish he would just go away.”

“When you go through your whole life just listening to what everybody tells you to do, you get to the point where you’re not used to having to pick out yourself what is really important,” she tells Us of her relationship with Spears and her adviser Sam Lutfi.

Sims is adamant that Spears was not on drugs before she was hospitalized on Jan. 3. “I do not think that is the issue at all,” she tells Us. “I was with her for eight months pretty much every day and never witnessed anything like that – and I lived there.” (Sims was not with Spears during her meltdown, despite reports otherwise.)

The aspiring singer says Spears “adores” her two children and is simply upset and sad by her custody situation. “I wish people would give her a break and lay off her,” she adds.

Check out the latest issue of Us Weekly for more on Sims’ life with Spears and what she thinks of Jamie Lynn Spears’ pregnancy.

Source: Us Weekly

Britney needs to her cousin. She seems to know what she’s talking about.

Yea Clifton ur right she does need her cousin and yea ur right that she does seem to know what she is talkin about.

• angelo

what does it take for people to understand that she needs to be left alone…. Get a grip on your life and stop worrying about hers. I’m a huge fan of hers… But I think its time for people to stop it. Let her deal with her life and don’t get involved. If you truly do care for britney. Then leave her alone.

• chrislove

I am been following this case from the beginning. I am so upset about Brittany and it is reported she joined a hot std

support site called herpesmates com.

• Lnear

Britney should live her own life and stop living her life for others. Have anyone of you been able to be the same person you are 3-4 yrs ago? Do you people live only for your kids alone? Britney deserves to be happy and should enjoy her life.

Let Kevin, the loser, learn to take responsibilities as a father and mother (ensuring a very safe environment for his kids – inviting strangers to the house? Strange, how come no investigations into the bruises on Jadyen since the injury was caused by Sean attacking Jadyen and this occured in Kevin’s house under his care?) and a provider for all his kids through his own HARD WORK since he was vote him as the “man of the year” (like we all really like to believe he so love to protect his kids, how come not the blackie kids when he accepted Britney’s proposal, forgot he has another family, even the judge and attorney forgot, hmmm…? )? Let see how long he can endure his kids and work his career without asking for a single cent on childcare and spousal support…All of you be the witness, ok?

What a shame for those Americans who preyed on Britney and her family to boost their economy!

Britney, there is no pressure from your fans. Settle your own personal issues first, take as long as you need. Your young fans can slowly save up all the resources and your older fans have all the resources to give the loud bang when you are ready! However, if you have other plans for your future, we understand. Take care!!

Yes, all of you should get on with your life. I believe Britney will let you all know when she is READY for any comeback!!!

• marilyn

well i have 2 agree with ANGELO..britney needs her own space..i wish everyone just leave her alone..but i wish 2 that she’ll get rid off that asshole adnan,he only has bad intentions :S i hope she’ll figure this out soon..other than that she rocks she only needs time and everyone leave her alone

• ben

^^ its not us doin the damage and we all no that