Adnan Says Britney Isn't Crazy & That He Would Marry Her

Written by admin. Posted in Personal Issues

The same day that is wife filed for separation, photogapher Adnan Ghalib took to the airways Tuesday to discuss his relationship with Britney Spears.

Despite reports of a split – and seemingly false claims that Spears had taken out a restraining order against him – Ghalib told Entertainment Tonight and The Insider that the relationship is “far from over.” (Indeed, the two were spotted together that night.)

He also insisted that he wasn’t paid for the two-part interview and that he didn’t get involved with Spears as a way to sell pictures. “No, never,” he said. “In time I think people will understand that.”

Asked if he wants to marry Spears, the paparazzo, 35, responded, “I’d be lying if I said no.”

Ghalib – who said their relationship “turned romantic” before Christmas – also took the opportunity to weigh in on the series of scandals that have plagued the pop star, 26, in recent weeks.

On her hospitalization following a Jan. 3 standoff with police: “She didn’t understand why she was taken to the hospital,” he said. “She didn’t feel the need to be there.” As for the photographs of Spears laughing as she was wheeled out on a gurney, “I think she was just afraid of what was going to happen. It doesn’t mean you are crazy.”

On Spears being photographed buying a pregnancy test: “She has a very maternal instinct,” Ghalib said of their recent Rite Aid run. (Photos of the trip were sold by his own photo agency, FinalPixx.) “She was feeling a lot of things she said she felt when she was pregnant. I think she was hoping she was pregnant with my child.”

On losing visitation rights with her kids Preston, 2, and Jayden, 1: “Her primary focus is on re-establishing a relationship with [them],” he said. “She doesn’t talk about a strategy to get them back. That’s something that’s very private to her. She loves those kids – it pains her a lot “

On Britney’s mental state: “She is not crazy at all,” he said, despite reports claiming that she is bipolar and has suffered from postpartum depression. (Some have even suggested she may have multiple personalities.) He also dismissed talk that Spears wrote a suicide note before her January meltdown. “She never has suicidal tendencies,” he said. “You’ve got to understand the love she has for her kids outweighs anything else.”

Source: People Magazine

I Kinda of believe him but I don’t kno…. Could dis guy be right 4 her. I don’t really think so. unless they dat 4 up 2 three years then get married then I’d trust him

By the way, is he just kidding, or is there a hidden grudge somewhere??

I don’t know…I don’t trust this guy!!
    Who says this, “I think she was hoping she was pregnant with my child”???
    Definitely not someone who REALLY loves her!! What he was actually implying is that they’re sleeping together…if that’s true??

What about Sam saying that britney is NOT planning to get married to adnan an that those pregnancy tests were for a friend??

Is adnan lying to the tabloids or is people making this up?? Coz all the things that Sam has said about britney before is true, and he’s like a big brother to her!!

Oh My God, i can’t believe this guy, he’s just another Kevin Federline, he wants to marry her and have kids with her after a month. I hope britney can wise up to him because he just wants her money. I love you britney xoxox.

• Alexandra

“I think she was hoping she was pregnant with my child” –> Eww Eww Eww!!!! Get away from him!!! I don’t like that guy, besides, he’s got that chin hair thing that looks like a skid mark, again: ewww. And he doesn’t make her look good, sometimes I regret Fed-Ex… so to say. :-s

And he can stop treating us as fools, “not in there for the money”, yeah right. Nobody heard of “finalshitt” before he started to go out with her (yak). Maybe Brit could be playing with x17’s nerves but… dunno… She could just say No to all the paparrazzi.

• heidi

I agreee sean its another kevin all over again only diffrence is this guy has a job and his job is to make money off brit so he’s not just bleeding her bank acct dry..the interview is a joke he’s surrounded by candles and sitting there acting and talking like some smooth gigilo he makes my stomach turn sam saw he was bad for brit I just wish brit could see it too..

• Whatever

She deserves it, she surrounded herself by it. She made her bed, now she can lay in it. By the way, an emergency hearing was called today in request of Britney for visitation, and the crazy bitch left. Ugh. Can you not see that she doesn’t want her kids back????

I don’t like this guy, adnan is def. not good for her, he’s another kevin, he’s only in it for the money. i wanna believe that he’s a good guy who really loves her, but i don’t think he is and that is so unfortunate. “Whatever” shut the freakin hell up already, she so does want her kids back cuz she loves those kids dearly. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!!!

• Laura

This guy is a loser and is exploiting her. Whether he got paid for that interview or not, he still got publicity. Britney is truly a dumbass if she fails to see that.

• Sonia

How can he sit there and tell us that Britney isn’t unstable and she is only acting that way for her kids? That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard, and for anyone not to see right through his garbage is CRAZY and that is Britney. She has become so unrecognizable to all the people who once knew her, and she surrounds herself with these horrible enablers! This woman is a walking talking tragedy, and I no longer have sympathy for her because she has been given so many chances!!

I still have lots of sympathy for her, and lots of love and support, she is mentally ill and deserves all the love and support and sympathy that all of her fans are still giving her, she needs it too, cuz hopefully, it’ll help her see the light that she needs help. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!

• Chris

I still have lots of sympathy for her too.

That’s cool Chris, glad there are still some of her fans that do.

• Alexandra

For my part, I still care about what she does but well, it’s her life. I love her but doesn’t I like all that she does. Even little things like smoking that won’t make her feel better and doesn’t make her look good.
    I haven’t seen the video, and I don’t know if I really want to. I believe Heidi when she says he looked like a gigolo *brrrr* , that guys disguts me.
    And with all of that, Kevin is looking “better” by the minute by just not doing anything. He just has to keep it low, Britney dirty herself automatically, and he’ll look clean just like that.
    I’m not sure about Kevin (or even the Britney world), sometimes I wanted to believe in him but with the custody battle and him doing nothing to make things better with Brit, publically anyway.

Aren’t you all sick of that custody battle thing? I wish it wasn’t public, it’s not our business anyway.

• rachel

Screw these celebrities that are out of control. Let’s remember the ones that actually have talent, like Heath Ledger. Screw Britney, Adnan and all of their drama and shananigans.

Yea Heath Ledgar had a ton of talent, but so does Brit. Just cuz she is kinda outta control right now doesn’t mean she doesn’t haven’t any talent, she’s has tons of talent, and no matter what happens she will always have that talent.

• Bob

I do not trust Adnan, she has gone down ever since he came into the picture. She is unable to communicate anything and recall normal things. She sounds like they maybe giving her some type of rape drugs, and sending her out in public after the task are done.. Maybe someone should report that to the police.. Maybe they can help her.. If someone doesn’t soon, she will be worse off..Maybe the Papps are giving the drugs to her in her drinks, because they always seem to be around her just before something of importance.. Example.. Court, custody.. visitation is to happen… Maybe Kevin is sending in the dogs, to screw her up… and no one is seeing just that… he is paying them to it.. Just a thought.. but.. could explain the change in her without testing fast.. the drugs would go undetected..She should be taken to the hospital by famil.. ASAP..

A few days away from them all.. I bet she is better…

Bob i highly doubt anyone is druggin her, she is just sufferin from some sort of mental illness, most likely Post Partum Depression or maybe some other kinda depression. I don’t really trust Adnan either but i don’t think either him or the other Paps are druggin her.