No Change In Visitation After Today's Custody Hearing

Written by admin. Posted in Custody Battle, Personal Issues

Britney Spears was not granted visitation rights with her two sons after the singer arrived for a custody hearing Wednesday – then left the courthouse before it began.

“The hearing is over. The previous custody orders – in which Ms Spears has no visitation – have not changed,” court rep Allan Parachini said Wednesday.

“Both sides were heard in court. Notice was taken of Ms. Spears’s absence by the court,” he continued. “She arrived at the courthouse, but (shortly afterward) indicated that she wanted to leave. [Kevin Federline] did answer some questions posed by (Commissioner Scott Gordon).”

Attorney’s for Spears had been seeking visitation rights for the singer.

The emergency hearing, which the pop singer had requested, was a replay of last week’s hearing, when Spears showed up at the courthouse only to depart, missing a session in which she lost all access to sons Preston, 2, and Jayden, 1.

Neither Spears nor her ex-husband Kevin Federline is required to attend the hearings.

Spears and Federline arrived separately at the downtown Los Angeles courthouse Wednesday morning. Federline was seen entering the courtroom, but a court spokesman said Spears had left in a silver Mercedes.

Spears, 26, lost visitation rights indefinitely following her brief hospitalization earlier this month after a four-hour custody standoff involving police.

On Monday, she was questioned for 45 minutes by Federline attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan in what the lawyer called a “gut-wrenching” deposition.

Source: People Magazine

See… she is not serious, but she cares, PLEASE. U requested the hearing but u don’t go in.

It was her lawyers i believe that requested the hearin, and she does care, she’s just afraid.

• Micheal

Afraid of what??She is a MOTHER. She is supposed to want her kids back and be ready to do anything to get them back!!I used to love Brit. However, there can be no more excuses for this behaviour. She needs help, counselling, medication…

No, Michael. I think Sheena’s right! U see…Any mother even the worst would strive to be with her kids, and Britney’s doing so. If she REALLY doesn’t care, she wouldn’t bothr to show up at all!! Added to the fact that whenever there’s a depo, the papz crowd around her like it’s the end of the world or somethin…so, ANYONE could get scared!!

I do agree that she should get counselling and stuff, though….

By the way, is her third single hot as ice?? I thought it was radar…hmm…

• branko

PEOPLE I AM SAD TO SEE HER LIKE THAT.BUT WHAT WE CAN DO???
    THAT IS NOT OUR PROBLEMS.IF WE ARE TRU FANS WE JUST NEED TO SUPPORT HER ADN SHUT UP.
    I THINK WE JUST DON’T NEED TO GET INTO THAT STUFF ‘CAUSE THAT IS HER LIFE AND SHA CAN LIVE WHATEVER SHE WANTS.NO ONE OF US CAN’R JUGE TO HER.SHE IS NOT SAIT BUT NEITHER ARE ANY HUMAIN ON THIS PLANET
    ANYWAY BRITNEY I AM WITH NO METTER WHAT…
    I LOVE U

Afraid of wut. How is she gonna be scared if she doesnt kno wuts gonna happen, bcuz she doesn’t go. And she is the one that requested the hearing not her lawyers.

• Laura

Sadly I think that the judge made the right decision. He is sending her the message: I am not taking your shit anymore. Hopefully this will make her wake up and start acting like an adult.

• ben

branko u are so right i dont get upset about this i no she wants them back but until se goes to these court dates we cant do anything”not our problem” (pom is no 6 on us itunes)

• Billy

(Off Topic) Piece of Me has reached #6 on US Itunes!!

Thanx Prem for agreein with me. I believe that she sometimes is afraid of the paps, but mostly i think she is afraid of the court room, cuz mostly bad stuff has happened to her there. I also agree that she does counselling and stuff, and i so hope she gets it soon. I dunno if hot as ice is her 3rd single, but it sure does sound like it is, i thought it was gonna be radar also.