Another Picture Of Britney On The HIMYM Set

Written by admin. Posted in Pictures

britneyset.jpg

• NDSMALL

this picture of britney is sooo pretty. even though she did do a great job on the show, this could totally pull off for a desperate housewives type of picture. shes gorgeous and shes on her way back to the top!!!

• ali

oohhhhhhhh, lovely. i knew she can do it!!!!!!!

does anyone remeber all the negative articles about her behaving so badly during interviews and photoshootings last year?? and now she proved that she is a pro, when her private life is alright and she is healthy.

she is such an inspiration and reallly true to herself and i am happy that she ‘s back on track and is going to bring us a lot of joy in the future

kissses to britney :-xx

• humpaka

Come on BRIT

you can DO IT!!!

• Thick and sexy

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. I’M AT A LOST OF WORDS FOR HOW SHE IS TRANSFORMING BACK TO THE BRIT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE.

• Kathleen

This is a beautiful picture of Britney! Love, hugs, and prayers to Britney!

• sean-paul

woo
    run to the light

• griff

Wow, just wow out of the last 2-3 years with all of this drama, this is probably the best pic I have seen out of her. She looks so happy and absolutely HOT. She will begin to realize that the more she cleans up herself, the more money the pappz won’t be making off of her and the happier she will be. A positive image on yourself will just do so much. I got a feeling this is just the beginning, I am so happy for her. The next step: promoting her re-release. I got a feeling a real comeback is on the way. GO BRIT BRIT!

• Dalter

WOW! She so pretty again again!

• dinda

wow…she looks gorgeous!!!

She looks so hot, gorgeous, cute, and adorbale all wrapped up in one, and she looks so happy too, which i love to see, she has the most gorgeous smile and i love her eyes, they are gorgeous too, esp. when she has a big, bright smile on her face, just like in this pic.

This picture is one of the best i’ve seen in a long time. She looks so happy and just so damn gorgeous. Britney is getting back to her good old self and is clearly happy within herself xoxox

• ciara

WOW she looks HOT.I love the dress.She looks totally amazing.I love to see her smile I have really missed her smile.

• Shane

amazing. she lwks so beautiful. people critising her 4 lwking horrible got nothing 2 say now. this pic proves the old britney is coming bk. gorgeous pic. love it.

• indre

welldone britney! show the worl who you are! wake up,dont loose your career.nice very ice picture

• Ricky

Oh my God She look so H.O.T and Prety.
    Go Britney,Go Britney Go …
    Come on Brit I nO yOu Can Do iT …!!!
    Britney I Love you So much.
    Muah,,,h,,,h,,,
    this my phon number Brith
    08567823249

• kevin

this picture is so cute that i just kept at looking at her. i knew u could do it brit. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• Business

Wonderful! You can do Brit… Very beautiful pictures!

You can exercise, can take care for youself and above everything you have all that a female want to have. Don’t remember this, take care for yourself and go ahead in your career. You can do everything for your best, you want only courage and faith in yourself. In the other time i hope you will be in the top.

Best wishes

• britney lover

i loooooooooooooove her …. keep it up britney … waiting 4 more

• shqipja

i wish she will look everyday like in this movie. fashion ish perfect. and she looks very good
    big hug from me.