Fabolous Talks About Working On Britney's "New Album"

Written by admin. Posted in Comeback

Hip-hop star Fabolous is helping Britney Spears get her pop career back on track – he’s recorded a song for her forthcoming album. The Trade It All rapper was recently called into the studio to record his part of the song, but admits he was a little disappointed when he found out Spears wasn’t going to be attending the session herself.

He tells MTV.com, “I didn’t get to kick it with (Spears), but the people from her record label was on top of that…”

And after all her personal troubles at the start of 2008, Fabolous hopes she will soon be back to her best: “I don’t know what condition Britney is in right now. Hopefully – more power to her – she’ll get in a better space and position. Somebody needs to sit her down, let her know what the deal is.”

Spears has since returned to work for the first time since her mental breakdowns in January – on Monday she was spotted at Hollywood’s Alleycat Recording Studio, the same day her cameo appearance on How I Met Your Mother aired on CBS to glowing reviews.

Source: Star Pulse

He recently recorded vocals for a remix of “Break The Ice”, but Britney was recording yesterday too… so who knows what this is all for! It’s exciting though…

• Dalter

It’s good to know that she will come back for music industry where she has been. Im excited to hear and new videos from this album. Advance WELCOME BAck Britney Spears!!!

Cool she’s workin on another album, that’s awesome, as long as she’s ready for it, then that’s really cool.

She’s working on another album already. Stuff still going on with this one. I personally think it’s to soon but if she wants to. Hey maybe working on music helps relax her. As long as she’s ready and brings something fresh then it’s all good. In all honesty I don’t think this society deserves another fresh Britney album considering how they have treated her. But of course she’s not making it for them but for herself and her fans. I mean her true fans not the ones that say there fans and next thing you know they’re talking mad shit because everything isn’t perfect. Anyone can say they a fan during the good times. But anyway glad to see she ain’t letting things get her down and slow her down. This is pretty exciting. Anytime Britney does something it’s mad exciting. Be a while before we hear anything significant though. Gonna be eagerly anticipating it though.

Hey Clifton, i agree with you completely. There are to many people that call themselves Britney fans then just drop her when the going gets tough. I feel that to be a true fan you have to be willing to ride the lows as well as the highs, which i have done and so have you. As true Britney fans we deserve to be treated to another fabulous album. Although, only if she is ready for it. I love Britney xoxox

Dats tight! FABOLOUS is da shit! How is it 2 soon. I think dis is a sign of her gettin back 2 wut she used 2 do. I think dis is wut she needs, goin back 2 her original routine. If yall don’t remember B.SPEARS used 2 release albums back 2 back.

* … Baby One More Time: Jan. 12, 1999
    * Oops!… I Did It Again: May 16,2000
    * Britney: November 6, 2001

THEN SHE TOOK DAT 6 MONTH CAREER BREAK

In The Zone: November 18, 2003

Then she wuz suppose to release the album “Original Doll” Early december of 2004 but didn’t when she found out she wuz pregnant. Then 2005/2006 popped out 2 lil babies and a divorce. Then 2007, well we all know wut happened. Then Blackout wuz released on October 30, 2007. So dis new album if it is a new album and not just re-release (which I dont think is a good Idea). It should be released Dec/Jan 2009. Dis is her routine. I mean da fact dat she even made it into da studio is a great thing. Its about time… she gettin dere slowly and dis is a big, I mean a really big step, so good 4 her. Its really thanks 2 her dad!!!!!!!

I’m just being concerned that’s all. Nothing wrong with that. Shows I care. After all things are different now then they were in 2000. But I’m as excited for a new album as much as everyone else. To bad Original Doll wasn’t released because that’s a cool name. And this might also just be for the Blackout re-release which is still cool and exciting. I plan on getting that myself. This is a good sign things are shaping up cause it’s obvious she loves doing stuff like this and she’s getting everything in order. And her dad really did help. I think that’s what she needed all along. Someone who cares about her to finally set her on the right path. And that’s exactly what her dad did.

• M.E

Its not a ‘new album’!! shes recording some extra songs for the re-release of Blackout which is coming out around the summer/fall.

duh…

• Billy

well, this is all rumor so we don’t know if its a re-release or a new album. i’d say because its so soon (the 3rd single hasn’t even peaked yet and she usually releases 4-5 per album), its probably a re-release. but i’m just speculating. i really don’t wanna hear new songs though, i wanna see britney dancing like she used to. but hey, overall its good news that shes back in the studio =)

• griff

ehhhh I am getting kinda worried about BTI. I know I kept saying how good I thought it would do on radio. I just don’t like the bridge they play on the radio, the fast paced one would have been better. Plus, the video didn’t really help airplay that much. Its been losing spins on some of the stations, which already have this thing against britney. I just think with all this new material being released, BTI just doesn’t have what it takes to compete. Sorry to be negative, who knows, I do hope they release either Toy Soldier or Radar though since those will be good hits for the summer to get ready for the re-release. A re-release is a very good idea for this album.

• me_me

it would be better if she make toy soldier, get naked(i got plan), radar and why should i be sad a single…..i hope so…..even so….ill support her..^_^

Griff… I Agree wit wut u said about “BREAK THE ICE.” The video didn’t really help it out, I don’t wanna really b negative either but its true. They just started playin it here in Houston, and its only on one station… so!

Now about “TOY SOLDIER” ~N~ “RADAR” those R da most ILLEST songs on BLACKOUT, so thoses videos have 2 be da shit… we talkin full out dancin and mad crazy ass story line…ya’ll kno! Go fuckin crazy! Although it’s been said dat “HOT AS ICE” is da next single cuz Britney is still workin on dat chair routine and dats da video she really wanted 2 shoot. Britney has been in da dance studio everyday, not just 2x a week. It has 2 be POP PRINCESS BRITNEY SPEARS, NOT FORMER POP PRINCESS… SHE NEEDS 2 REGAIN HER FULL TITLE BACK… ya’ll. Ya’ll would b lyin 2 ya’ll selves if u say she still has her name. FORMER is in front of POP PRINCESS or P.P. is replaced wit TRAIN WRECK.

Griff u also said a re-release is good. All re-releases are done wit some kinda of promotion, cuz nobody wants 2 buy da same CD wit da same songs unless they get a good reason 2. I mean she really wont do n-e thing probably, then again she might cuz she seems 2 be doin betta. ~N~ when I say dis don’t mean performin… I think dats a lil risky @ dis moment… but like a PHOTO SHOOT 4 DA RE-RELEASE (if dere is one), Maybe an interview (Definetly The Tyra Banks show… she’s so real and actually cares about people and not money)So she can tell da real story about wut da hell is goin on in her life and not these gossip magazines… U kno!!! We will all kno in time. =}

Tina Fey Wants Britney 2 Be On 30 Rock. Go 2 Msn 2 check it out….

Danny y does my comment say waitin for moderation. Wut da hell does dat mean? =}

This probably is for the re-release. Which like I said before is still really exciting. Maybe the re-release can be as successful as the album should have been. Depends on how things are going with Britney at that time and stuff like that. Biggest problem with the initial release was the bad timing. She simply wasn’t ready for it. Hopefully she will be ready for the re-release. It’s more Britney which is always a good thing. Pure sweetness. Ya can never get enough Britney. As for stations not playing Britney cause they against her. Well they’re idiots and I wouldn’t be to concerned with them. They’re probably crappy radio stations anyway if they have that attitude. If they don’t play Britney they probably play a bunch of half ass music acts who are not nearly as good as her and worthy enough to wipe Britney’s ass. Ok is it sick that last comment turned me on.

Not worthy enough. I hate typos. Add in an edit function.

Griff, I Agree wit wut u said about “BREAK THE ICE.” The video didn’t really help it out, I don’t wanna really b negative either but its true. They just started playin it here in Houston, and its only on one station… so! Now about “TOY SOLDIER” ~N~ “RADAR” those R da most ILLEST songs on BLACKOUT, so thoses videos have 2 be da shit… we talkin full out dancin and mad crazy ass story line…ya’ll kno! Go FREAKIN crazy! Although it’s been said dat “HOT AS ICE” is da next single cuz Britney is still workin on dat chair routine and dats da video she really wanted 2 shoot. Britney has been in da dance studio everyday, not just 2x a week. It has 2 be POP PRINCESS BRITNEY SPEARS, NOT FORMER POP PRINCESS… SHE NEEDS 2 REGAIN HER FULL TITLE BACK… ya’ll. Ya’ll would b lyin 2 ya’ll selves if u say she still has her name. FORMER is in front of POP PRINCESS or POP PRINCESS is replaced wit TRAIN WRECK. Griff u also said a re-release is good. All re-releases are done wit some kinda of promotion, cuz nobody wants 2 buy da same CD wit da same songs unless they get a good reason 2. I mean she really wont do n-e thing probably, then again she might cuz she seems 2 be doin betta. ~N~ when I say dis don’t mean performin… I think dats a lil risky @ dis moment… but like a PHOTO SHOOT 4 DA RE-RELEASE (if dere is one), Maybe an interview (Definetly The Tyra Banks show… she’s so real and actually cares about people and not money)So she can tell da real story about wut da hell is goin on in her life and not these gossip magazines… U kno! We will all kno in time. =}

THANX CLIFTON…

• frejhay

Britney should release Get Naked, Radar, and Toy SOldier. Also, remix and re-release BREAK THE ICE like what J.Lo did with I’m Real and Ain’t it Funny and it became a much bigger hit. From all the songs in the album, Break the Ice is my favorite so it needs justice!

I’m happy Britney is doin fine now. You’re gettin there Brit, Keep it Up!

• frejhay

I miss the hot dance choreographies of Britney that sometimes I try to copy hehehe.

Eventhough Mariah, Janet, Madonna, Whitney,and Paula releases new album all this year, I know Britney can cope up with this competition. Go Britney Go!

But beware, Beyonce and Rihanna are already on the works for a new album. Basically, they’re the biggest threat at this very moment…

Rhianna is re-release her album shes not workin on a new 1 frejhay, Beyonce I could give a damn about her. but Madonna and Mariah they takin on each other their albums drops da same day. Madonna all da way. Janet already released her album dat debut at #1. Whitney if she’s up 2 it, could probably pull of somehin amazin…

These is still a rumor… but I still wouldnt really believe even if it wuz true….

Hot on the heels of her turn as a ditzy receptionist on ABC’s How I Met Your Mother, OK! has learned that Britney Spears may be making another high profile show-biz appearance–this time on the orange carpet of the Kids’ Choice Awards on March 29!

Britney’s reps have yet to confirm the report, but insiders tell OK!, “It’s supposed to be top-secret, but everyone is already buzzing about it,” the source says. “Her sister, Jamie Lynn, made such a splash at the event last year, Brit knows that she’ll get as much if not more attention if she shows up this year.”

Keep it up Brit! We hope the rumor’s true!

I HOPE IT’S TRUE BUT I DOUBT IT…. =}

Your welcome Mimi.

All of the songs listed would be great singles. I would prefer Toy Solider since it’s my favorite song on the album. I wouldn’t like Get Naked though. I really just don’t like the song. Which is weird considering the title. I personally loved the Break The Ice video. Thought it was a great, unique video with a lot of meaning and a great, crazy ass storyline. Don’t know why people didn’t like it. I guess it wasn’t what they were expecting and that seems to turn people off in most occasions and they couldn’t look past that to see the good things about the video. But whatever we looking to the future now. As much as I liked it her next video should definitely return to a live action Britney. Cause as cool as anime Britney is(I still think they should make a show or movie out of that) it can’t compare to the real deal. If she promotes this or not depends on how she’s feeling when the album comes out. She might not promote it if she’s emotionally or mentally not up for it or if her mind is on something more important. That was the case with the first album that people seemed to forget. There was so many times I heard people say “it would do better if she would promote it” not evening realizing the reason for the lack of promotion. Like they only care about Britney the performer and not Britney the person. But considering how good she has been doing lately and if it keeps up when the re-release happens she might do some promotion for it. Like I said it depends on her mental and emotional state at the time and what other important stuff is going on in her life. Cause remember this isn’t the old days music isn’t the most important thing in her life anymore. Getting better and her kids are probably above it right now. As for the Kid’s Choice Awards thing that would be cool if it’s true. The more appearances she makes the better sign it is. Plus I always love seeing Brit. And she should get her side of the story out to a respectable magazine or TV show. We keep hearing from other people but not from her. That’s something I would really like to see as well as a lot of other people. It’s something that could only help her and she needs to do it sometime down the line. Of course when she’s ready. That’s a factor in everything she does nowadays. If she’s ready for it. None of us want her to do anything she’s not ready for. If she needs to wait on things or take it slow then I understand and she needs to do just that. Ok this wall of text is officially done.

• griff

I don’t know I mean, I def don’t think its not in her best interest to release a whole new album, I would be kinda ticked since blackout has so many hits on it. BTI is finally being played on XM radio, that is good news. Is madonna and mariah really releasing their album the same day?? Wow, I can’t wait to see that showdown. I hope britney does re release her album the same day rihanna re releases hers, haha rihanna outta be real scared. Her album sales i dont get why they are as low as they are, I just think the radio over plays her singles and people get sick of her real quick. I’m sorry, rihanna annoys me so much.

• frejhay

top 5 singles

1. Break the ice
    2. Get naked
    3. Heaven on earth
    4. Radar
    5. Piece of me

RELEASE “HEAVEN ON EARTH”!

Britney herself admitted that HEAVEN ON EARTH is her favorite track in the album. I truly believe with the potential of this song. I know it’s kinda a big risk especially dance/trance song in US don’t have so much impact unlike in UK but who knows i just totally love this song.

It will set a new trend and set the bar higher for her competitors….

• Jay B.

Well i think Britney Spears needs to continue to look after herself, and focus on getting her children back and work hard on her comeback. I think it was great to see her guest appearance on ‘How I Met Your Mother’ turn out to be a great success with critics and audiences’. All the good press she has recieved lately could help her make a successful comeback.

Now i think she needs to release a scorching hot music video for the fourth single off the album, in time for the summer, and then i think there should be a re-release of Blackout in September featuring 4 or 5 brand new tracks, a behind the scenes DVD with exclusive access of Britney in the recording studio, also brand new artwork. She should release 1 of the new tracks as a single with a groundbreaking and controversial music video to get everybody talking. To promote the record she should do an exclusive in-depth interview and photoshoot with an upmarket magazine like Vanity Fair or Harpers Bazaar, she should also either do a televised interview with Diane Sawyer or Oprah Winfrey, telling her story for the first time. This will help get the public sympathy back. Whilst doing this she should have her body back in shape, work with top choreographers and do some live performances of songs from Blackout across the US.
    I think if she did all this, Britney could once again be the Princess of Pop.

I would also recommenfd Britney to get back in the recording studios early next year for a brand new album, which is very different to ‘Blackout’, much more personal and deep, and also include songs that showcase her vocal talent. She should then release the album towards the end of 2009 and embark on a world tour.

Britney is proving herself to the world that she IS and always has been a pop phenomenon. I think britney is finally tired of people saying negative things about her everyday…

About the re-release of blackout, I hope there are a few new singles, but I really DO NOT want to be disappointed again!

Britney Spears Rocks!!

Hmm, Jay.B. Maybe a career as a pop manager is right up your street, sounds like you have the credentials.

• T

She isn’t a performing monkey who you can all boss around shes a human and she can choose how to live her own life and not have insensitive shits like you ppl bossing her around.

• griff

hey danny, are they playing the fabolous version of BTI on rythmic stations? I noticed they are playing BTI in 17 rythmic stations and its at +66. It is also starting to take off quite significantly on pop radio also hitting the top 30 at +260. Interesting, maybe the song hasn’t flopped? Its like there is new life or something. I know the video doesn’t help, but the song speaks for itself. Its actually doing quite well if you look at the competition.

That all sounds really good Jay B., but whatever she decides to do for her eventually comeback, will be fine with me, cuz it’ll be what she wants. And if she wants then she should be happy with it, and that’s what’s most important to me. I want brit to be happy and healthy, as long as she’s both of those, then i’ll be happy and with whatever she decides to do wtih her career will be just bonus. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay B, that’s just soooooo cool!

Are you like a publicist or something? She should do everything u said, AND top it off with her NATURAL BLONDE LOCKS again. It forms like 50% of her image on stage!

• Bepca??E

??? ??? ??????? ???????? ?? ????. ???????? ?????? ??????????????.