Britney Wants Her Own Children's Clothing Line

Written by admin. Posted in Comeback

Britney Spears may have had shopping for little sister Jamie Lynn on the top of her agenda while visiting designer Christian Audigier at the Ed Hardy offices yesterday, but there was definitely business at hand.

“She wants to work on a clothing line with Christian,” says Ed Hardy representative Nicole Irving, who adds, “it was a closed door meeting, but we will say that they are planning to do a children’s clothing line.”

Spears sought out the former Von Dutch designer specifically to discuss the project, seeking his “flair on the line.” Irving explains, “I know the one thing she stressed, she loves and really respects Christian as a designer.”

As for the pop star, who spent the morning with her sons Jayden and Preston, Irving describes her as “just really warm and in good spirits.”

Source: People Magazine

• MACKENZIE

I LOVE BRITNEY’S SONGS

• kleun

blackout album terbaik britney!!!!

I think that’s pretty fresh. Shows she is really getting into the whole motherhood thing. Now only if she could get her kids back. But that’s all in due time. If I had kids I would buy clothes from a Britney Spears clothing line. Well as long as the clothing manufacturer doesn’t bump the price up to some ridiculous amount. Which they will. Which people will somehow blame Britney for. Anyway I think Britney should go for it.

• ben

hey guys more good news ………..
    in the irish charts blackout is up 7 to 13
    break the ice is up 9 to 10(1 behind jt an madge…public realy didnt catch onto that song)
    good for you brit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea i think a children’s clothin line is a wonderful idea, go Brit honey. LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bruno

Britney u have alot of ideas this year and im happy about that!!=)))Im totally with u and i wanna u get top!!!

• griff

OMG will people please request in Michigan, that is where I live is in the Lansing and flint areas where I NEVER hear britney hardly, Michigan hates britney apparently 🙁