Britney Back In LA

Written by admin. Posted in Personal Issues

After spending five relaxing days in the sun and surf of Costa Rica, Britney Spears has returned to her L.A. home.

An eyewitness tells OK! that the singer,26, who was vacationing in Costa Rica with Oscar winner Mel Gibson, her father Jamie Spears and her agent, Jason Trawick, arrived at Burbank’s Bob Hope Airport shortly after 7:30 p.m. PT.

It was just last week that the world got to see a happier Britney frolicking in the waves and riding ATVs along the beach as she continues to recover from her whirlwind year.

Pictures showing Brit and Jason being affectionate and flirtatious with each other have sparked rumors that the two may be nurturing more than a professional relationship! Trawick is behind Brit’s recent cameos on How I Met Your Mother.

But all good things must come to an end. Brit has to focus now on her on-going custody case with ex Kevin Federline. The two are scheduled to meet face-to-face in a private conference this week to hammer out the logistics of their custody agreement.

Commissioner Gordon has said that if the two can’t come to an agreement, he will set a trial date for sometime in August or September.

Source: OK! Magazine

I don’t kno how much of dis is true. I kno da date is true but da title not 2 sure about. There are alot of sources sayin dat B.SPEARS new album is titled “JUST HAVE FUN” and it’s gonna be released DECEMBER 18, 2008 (I kno for a fact dis is true). It’s different but I don’t really like it 2 much I prefer “ORIGINAL DOLL” I think its a great title.

HAVE HEAR N-E THING BOUT DAT DANNY…..

I HOPE DAT TRIP CLEARED HER HEAD ~N~ PUT HER IN A BETTER PLACE AND SHE GOT 2 BE AWAY 4RM DA MADNESS 4 AWHILE

• Omarha

😀 luv that nigga

• Dman

Just hav fun is not the best title ive heard but hey it culd work. In the zone sounded wierd at 1st but had a kewlness 2 it. Blackout is just an awesome title 4 an awesome album. Still kinda bummed that ther no re release..it reali is the best brit cd so far and if it came out wit new packaging and a bonus dvd/cd wit mayb a message 2 her fans (cos damn i dnt kno bout u all but i wana hear 4rm her) and then wit that cums interviews and promo and a blackout world tour..wer she wuld hopefuli come 2 south africa. Can u imagine her performing gimme more live agen and properly..can sum1 say HOT! But hey wateva cums our way i kno it’l b top notch. Brit always was always is and always wil b the ultimate! The original doll! Gota luv her

I’m glad she had fun on her trip. She really needed a nice, fun, little getaway. The rumors about her and her agent sound dumb. Probably just people jumping to conclusions and letting there imaginations run a little to wild. Everytime she is seen talking with a guy rumors like that pop up. But anyway this trip was probably really good for her. She seemed really happy in the pictures. And really hot to. Britney in a bikini for the win.

• ciara

glad she got home safe, I hope she had a really good time. I think she really needed to get way from all the madness and just relax.

• Crushed_by_Britney

I saw the picture of her in a bikini. It’s good to see her laugh and smile , again. She never stopped beautiful!

I’m glad she had fun too, and she so def. needed this trip. Now she should have a clearer head so she can concentrate on gettin 50/50 custody of her boys back. LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Flor

buenisimo , amo a Britney!!!!!!!!!!!!
    soy super fan de ella
    este es mi mail si me kieren agregar:[email protected]
    chauu