Britney At Christian Audigier’s 50th Birthday Party Last Night

Written by admin. Posted in Pictures

• Gstar

SHE IS OFFICIALLY BACK, Y’ALL!!!!!! She looks freaking amazing here… I hear MTV is trying to get her on the MTV Movie Awards….

The way you walk (the way you walk)
    The way you talk (the way you talk)
    I get that tingle I just wanna mingle…
    …on my radar…

WOW… UH!!! CAN DAT DRESS B N-E TIGHTER…. BUT YEA SHE LOOKS GREAT…EVEN HER TAN LINE. YEA AND ITS TRUE MTV IS TRYNA GET HER 2 COME 2 DA MOVIE AWARDS….

• Billy

She looks amazing. Not only that, but she’s doing more positive things now, and she’s clearly stable. Big turn around from the beginning of the year. I’m very happy for her and I can’t wait for her return to the music scene. =)

• i'm_rul

She makes me crazy. Whyn’t? Do you’ve got any negative reason?

Damn she looks hot. She looks so hot we should invent a new word to describe the amazing level of hotness she is. A word that can only be used to describe her because only she can reach that insane level of hotness. So y’all get started on that.

• Dalter

O M G ! She’s becoming prettier in a short period of move on what she had before… That’s fantastic! She so pretty and socializer girl again… Go britney!

• ben

she looks so hot and about the movie awards i realy hope she makes an appearence and doesnt preform…….wait for the vmas

Clifton i love that idea, yea there def. needs to be a word that mena shot that only can be applied to Brit!!!!! Just dunno what lol. I’m so happy she is back on track and i hope she does make an appearance on the MTV movie awards and performs (well as long as she’s ready) that would be totally awesome!!!! LOVE YA BRIT!!!!!!!!

• mahsul