Britney Back To Recording Every Night

Written by admin. Posted in Circus, Comeback

Britney seems to be working really hard lately, she’s been at the recording studio (and the gym!) for the last few nights.  She’s been going to an old favourite, Conway Studios.

I wonder what she’s up to in there, my guess is that she’s not just “having fun” as Larry Rudolph suggested!

Go Britney, i hope there’s a new album, i just love it when there’s new stuff to listen to. I love you Britney xoxox

• Billy

I’m glad that she’s doing more positive things, but I’m not getting my hopes up for any new songs any time soon. Remember the beginning of the year, when she was rehearsing at millennium dance studio 3-4 times a week? Nothing ever came from that, but it was still good for Britney. As Larry said, this isn’t a time to talk business. This is a time for healing.

• ali

yeeeah, cant wait to her the news songs!! i mean, she is such an AMAZING pop singer!! and with all the positive influences shes going to be successfull AND happy

Yea!!!! i so can’t wait til a new album comes out, i love listenin to new songs of her’s. But i know it’ll be a while before a new album would come out, but just to know that she may be workin on one is so very cool.

Britney in the studio = Awesomeness

Guys, any idea on how britney’s doin on the charts?? I’ve been away for the last couple of weeks…..

• Billy

Yeah, Break the Ice peaked in the last couple weeks at…

#1 on U.S. Billboard Hot Club Dance Play
    #7 on Irish Singles Chart
    #9 on Canadian Hot 100
    #15 on U.K. Singles Chart
    #16 on VH1’s Top 20 Music Video Countdown
    #20 on U.S. Billboard Pop 100
    #20 on United World Chart
    #43 on U.S. Billboard Hot 100

So basically, it was pretty successful, a top 10 or 20 hit, depending on which country and chart you’re looking at. Not bad, considering there was no promotion from Britney.

Ooooohhhh!!!!!! AWESOMENESS!!!!

Thanks a lot Billy!!! You rock!!!!

• Flor

buenisimo , amo a Britney!!!!!!!!!!!!
    soy super fan de ella
    este es mi mail si me kieren agregar:[email protected]
    chauu
    besitos
    los kiero mucho!

• ben

Thanks billy!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Billy

No problem =) It was on Wikipedia…lol. I double checked their sources, though.

BRITNEY GONNA LEAVE 4 LONDON NEXT WEEK 2 SHOOY RADAR. I CANT WAIT 2 SEE IT. SHE IS ACTUALLY WORKIN HARD 4 IT

I need to find if this video shoot is for real and if soo where is it being held, where is she staying? I’ve been a huge fan for nearly 10 years now i need to meet her. If anyone knows, please tell me xoxox

• Wilbur

Well, to all you Britney fans it has been confirmed on ITV news that Britney is heading to London this week to shoot her forthcoming single Radar from her latest studio album Blackout. Larry Rudoph has confirmed this. Video is to be shot in Chelsea, London and the promo show’s her and her girlfriend’s looking round the city for a boy she met in a club..!
    This is great news and i for one cant wait for the video release. Let’s hope it’s hot and up there with Toxic !!!

• Laura

I am excited for the video. Radar has a lot of potential as a single and I hope all the news is true.

• jeff{phill.}

hey britney:]

WE LOVE YOU …. DO IT

• Wilbur

Even more confirmed Britney news. As first revealed on acceshollywood.com Britney shot a cameo for the Pussycat dolls next video wednesday past in Burbank. The single “When i grow up ” is the first song from the PCD’S second album. Birney’s scenes were shot seperate from the rest of the girls. GO Brit !

RADAR needs a hot video & a great promo!!
    She’s already looking great rite now……..

• SJD

Danny, do you know where britney is staying, i need to meet, i mean how often does she come to the UK, or maybe you know where the videos being shot, i need info please please please xoxox

• jayden

Britney Spears’ manager Larry Rudolph just confirmed some really exciting news–she’s going to be shooting the video for “Radar” sometime next week in Chelsea, London.